- Bremelanotide PT 141 was developed from the peptide hormone Melatonin II for aphrodisiac effects.
- Bremelanotide PT 141 effects sexual function via interaction with the hypothalamus.
- Bremelanotide PT 141 usage found to induce rapid onset of arousal.
- Found to increase erection in 80% of males who did not respond to Viagra or Cialis.
- Shown to increase chances of women achieving at least one sexually gratifying experience by 50%
Reported side effects of Bremelanotide PT 141 are flushing, nausea and gastrointestinal upset No contraindications have been reported.
What forms of Bremelanotide PT 141 are available?Bremelanotide PT 141 is available for subcutaneous injection.
Unlike other sexual-enhancement drugs, Bremelanotide PT-141 acts at the level of the brain, thus eliciting rather natural sexual response. Melatonin ll(MT II) is a peptide hormone that acts to increase sexual arousal by interacting with the hypothalamus in the brain. As a derivative of MT II, Bremelanotide PT 141 induces sexual arousal by binding to melanocortin receptors in the hypothalamus.
Based on the literature, Bremelanotide PT 141 has been shown to:
- Produce rapid onset of sexual arousal
- Heightens libido
- Improve symptoms of female sexual dysfunction
- Induces erection in men suffering from ED
- Improves sexual dysfunction on level of central nervous system