- BPC 157 is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) found in human gastric juice.
- BPC 157 can be used to accelerate healing of a variety of wounds including tendon-to-bone healing and healing of damaged ligaments.
- Acts systematically in the digestive tract to combat leaky gut, IBS, gastro intestinal cramps and Crohn’s disease
- Protects and prevents gastric ulcers
- Can be used to protect liver from toxic damage (alcohol, antibiotics, etc.)
- Promotes healing of traumatic brain injury (TBI).
BPC 157 is a stable gastric peptide and has been found as a safe treatment for inflammatory bowel disease, ligament wounds and tendon-to-bone wounds. It is stable in human gastric juice and has no reported toxicity.
What forms of BPC-157 are available?BPC 157 is available as a subcutaneous injection and as an oral capsule
- In response to tendon and ligament injury, BPC-157 accelerates healing by increasing type 1 collagen in these tissues.
- BPC-157 is cytoprotective and thus helps maintain the mucosal lining of the GI tract.
- As an anti-inflammatory, it aids in the protection and healing of inflamed intestinal tissues.
- BPC-157 also aids in tissue damage repair by increasing blood flow to damaged tissues.
- Additionally, BPC 157 acts as a neuroprotective by modulating serotonin and dopamine production in the brain.
Based on the literature, BPC-157 has been shown to:
- Improves healing of many types of wounds
- Protects intestinal organs and prevents stomach ulcers
- Combats leaky gut, IBS, gastro-intestinal cramps and Crohn’s disease
- Accelerate healing of skin burns
- Works as an anti-inflammatory
- Maintains integrity of mucosal lining GI tract
- Repairs tissues of GIT, tendons, ligaments, brain, bone, etc.
- Improves digestive function
- Protects and promotes healing of liver due to toxic stress.