. Follow the steps below and only use the bone broth if you need to thin the gravy down.
- 1 ⅓ cup blanched almond flour, or can also use with 1/3 cup coconut flour instead
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 lg eggs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Grease or spray with non-stick oil spray a muffin pan and preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl combine the almond flour and the baking powder, mix well. Set aside.
- Melt the shredded Mozzarella and the cream cheese on the stove top (or in the microwave for 1 minute) until melted.
- Once the cheese has melted, add flour mix, and eggs. Mix together.
- Grease hands and knead dough to form a sticky ball. Place the dough ball on a large sheet of baking paper or a silicon mat.
- Slice the dough ball into fourths. Then slice each quarter into 6 small pieces.
- Roll the small pieces into balls, and lightly roll the balls in a bowl of the Parmesan cheese to lightly coat them with Parmesan (this helps them be able to pull apart easily).
- Add 3 of the dough balls to each muffin cup in the muffin pan (this makes the 3 leaf clover).
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.