- 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup Diced Onion, about half a large onion
- 1 cup Chopped Celery
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 6 cups Cauliflower, cut into small, bite-sized florets, 560g
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Chopped Parsley, minced, plus additional for garnish
- 1 teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Sage
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt, plus more to taste
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth, or vegetable broth
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Add in the onion, celery and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is golden brown and tender, about 8 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the cauliflower. Cook until the cauliflower just begins to soften and brown, stirring frequently, or about 10 minutes.
- Add in the parsley, poultry seasoning, sage, salt* and a pinch of pepper and cook one minute.
- Stir in the broth, cover, and cook until the cauliflower is tender and the liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt if needed, garnish with additional parsley